Monday 30 September 2013

Foxy

The latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Jackie, who has chosen the theme 'Cute and Furry'.

Jackie would like to see the main focal point of your creation be something that is cute and furry. It can be a digi stamp, stamp, photographic image, but must have fur and be cute.

From my card I have used an adorable image by Oak Pond Creations.

I have coloured this adorable Fox using a mix of Promarkers and Copics, using flicks to try to get a fur effect. 


I did the sky and grass with Adirindack Inks, I then die cut a frame and attached the negative cut over the image.

I stamped around the edge with some Leaves using Lavinia stamps vine leaves stamp, to try to give the illusion that he is sitting in the undergrowth.


I added some tiny punched butterflies and a couple of flowers made with a marriane die.

I hope you will pop along and join our Cute and Furry challenge as we have some fab sponsors.

DI'S DIGISTAMPS
with a $10 GIFT VOUCHER

and
THE STAMPMAN 

We are kindly sponsored for this challenge by The Stampman (and Lady of course!) who are ofering the winner a £10 voucher for their store, you can spend this online, in the shop or if you're lucky enough to see them at a show! They have a ton of items in store, enough to tickle any crafty taste bud.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Robyns Fetish - Nature
Allsorts Challenge - How does your garden grow
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - The Great Outdoors
Animal Friends - Brown & Green
Sunshine Mail - Furry Friends
7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes - Twist Markers
Stamp n Doodle - In the Garden




12 comments:

  1. A super card Julie. Fantastic colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jules, he is beyond cute.
    Sorry I haven't been by lately hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fox! And you have coloured him beautifully... I think he fits my challenge perfectly.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fox! And you have coloured him beautifully... I think he fits my challenge perfectly.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Super coloriert!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet Jules, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have coloured the fox, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you made your card. The flowers are so cute. Great coloring on the fox. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now he is a cute little chappie! But what I really like are the leaves stamped around the edge - yummy! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just adorable! You've really done a great job making it look like he's in the undergrowth. That makes is a sweet addition to our "In the Garden" theme this week at Stamp 'n' Doodle. Thanks so much for sharing!
    While I was here, I noticed that you're having issues with your badges re-sizing themselves in the sidebars. I found a fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can read the easy steps in this post:
    Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Stamp 'n' Doodle Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love your coloring on this sweet card! Very nice.... Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)