Wednesday 24 September 2014

Happy Halloween from Aurora Wings

October 2nd sees the launch of the new newsletter over at Aurora Wings and with it comes this new delightful image Mitzi has created especially for anyone that subscribes.



If you would like to play with this little cutie follow the link and subscribe to get all the latest information on all things Aurora Wings.

Newsletter Signup

So here is my interpretation of Mitzi's cute image.



I have coloured with Copics, I tried a new skin tone, but it just would not blend for me (apologies).  I originally cut around the image in a square, then changed my mind and fussy cut it, so it sits better on the backing paper which was a freebie from Halloween costumes, who have quite a few free printables for you to use.

I created the words on my cameo and cut on white Vinyl.

The cute little spiders are from the Silhouette store. Then I finished the corners with some sparkly gems.

Come and checkout the rest of the teams creations at the (They are super cute) Aurora Wings Showcase Blog

Don't forget to signup to receive this little cutie.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Paper Take Weekly - cute
Craft Deebowz - Handtied Bow
http://Love to Create - Fussy Cut
Squigglefly - Orange/Purple or Black
ABC Challenge - Ribbon, Sentiment, Gems



7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, I love it. Thanks for joining us for the Love To Create Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how pretty your blog looks here, with your orange and yellow background, pumpkin banner, and this card! All so well coordinated! :D I love your classic Halloween take on this digi. Just perfect in every way!! <3 Thank you so much for helping me introduce this digi to the world.

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the background. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute. Great card. Love the background!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE Halloween card! I can't wait to my image and play with this cutie! Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Squigglefly this week. We hope you will join us again soon!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    SQUIGGLEFLY DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)