Saturday 22 November 2014

Grateful

We have a new challenge for you over at Open Minded Crafting Fun, the theme this fortnight is "Grateful'.

I have used a lovely image by the The Stamping Chef, she was a freebie a little while back on Facebook.

I actually made this card for my wonderful MIL, who has been helping us out so much with school pickups and looking after out little one, while I attended some hospital appointments.  Thanks Mummy Reed :)



The image is coloured with Copics and then cut to size with a spellbinders die.

I made a cross over style card, so I could slot in an oversized tag, printed with a sentiment and little message.

I used a new embossing folder on the blue card and added some lacy borders cut on my Cameo.


I added a fern flourish, some mini roses and a little bling just to finish off.

We would love you to come over an join us this fortnight and as always we have some fab sponsors.

3 x Images

3 x Images

5 x Images

4 x images

3 x Images

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Cards Galore - Anything Goes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)