Friday 22 May 2015

Celebration Time

This weekend the Aurora Wings Easy shop is 2 years old and to celebrate Mitzi is holding a celebration full of games and fun over on the Facebook group, so come along and join in all the fun.

There is also a lovely new Sprite FREEBIE, yay.

I was lucky enough, along with the rest of the showcase team to have a play with her in advance.


Isn't she adorable, she is called 'Linnia Sprite'.

I have coloured her with Copics and used her to make a thank you card for my Mum, who recently drove over from France for 3 weeks to care for me after my Hysterectomy.  It was lovely having her stay and I really could not have managed without her - Love you Mum xx

The thank you was made with a file from the Silhouette store and the butterflies and pearls are from my stash.



Please do pop along to the Showcase Blog to see what my talented team mates have done with Mitzi's fab new image.

See you at the party!

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Chocolate Coffee Cards - Thank You
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes /Spring Fever
Creative Knockouts - Use a Sentiment
Scrap-craft Inspiration - Colours of Spring



3 comments:

  1. Julie, I am so excited that you could join us for this celebration with this gorgeous card! ^_^ Thank you so much for helping me out with such a lovely card. I'm glad to hear that your mom was able to help you as you recover from your surgery. ^_^ So nice!

    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, I like the image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image! Love the pinks. The design of your card is super cute. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)