Friday 18 September 2015

Dragonfly Dreams

For my second post of the day I would like to share with you my project for the Inky Pinkies Polkadoodles coloring group on Facebook.

I had so many ideas this week, I really wanted to use a new fairy door die I recently purchased, but nothing seemed to work, then I remembered all the lovely papers and embellishments on the recent Polkadoodles Frosted Winter collection and ended up going embellishment mad - lol

Anyway here is my finished project.


I printed her on one of the new backing papers and she has been coloured with Copics and a clear wink of Stella has been added to the wings.



I used poinsettias, hearts, holly and a snowman embellishment from the frosted winter collection.


The sentiment is LOTV and all other papers, snowflakes and embellishments are from my stash.


Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Digitally Sweet - Things with Wings
Southern Girls - Layer it up
Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Christmas
Petal Lu - anything Goes
Stempelgarten - Up in the Sky
Crafting for all Seasons - Layer it Up






7 comments:

  1. Great idea to combine two collections. Fabulous colouring too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this is so beautiful, love that image and what you have done with her. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at SG-Challenge.

    Hugs -Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card Julie! Love that sweet image and your starry night sky. Thanks so much for joining in the Southern Girls for our 'Layer It Up' challenge. Your sweet card is so lovely. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    Thanks you for joining us at the Stempelgarten-Challenge and good luck.
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, such a gorgeous fairy and beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely embellished card - everything goes so well together. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)