Monday 4 April 2016

My Kind of Weird!

Today is my Birthday, another year older, none the wiser - lol, but tomorrow is my Hubby's Birthday, so todays Polka doodles Inky Pinky DT inspiration is his Birthday card.

I have used Science Geek, mainly because I loved one of Nikky's sentiments that came with this little guy.


To make the background, I used several different ink sprays.


I fussy cut my image on my Cameo and coloured him up with Copics.

Finally adding some Glossy Accents to the fab oversize glasses.

Thanks for stopping by

Challenges I would like to enter:-

A Bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Mixed Media



3 comments:

  1. Love this. My husband is a chemistry professor. Would be perfect for him! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Great BGR and image! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Good Luck

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Julie! Your "weird" little chemist is a delightful character! He is so sweet, and I love the icky colors of his concoctions! Beautiful card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog some time to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)