Monday 22 May 2017

Beary Best Hugs

Today I am sharing my third make using an image from the new and fabulous Winnie Special Moments.

I have coloured up Beary Best Hugs with Copics.  .



I wanted to create a childs night light, so I grabbed a £1.00 jar I had purchased a while ago and found an appropriate sentiment to cut in Vinyl - 'DRIFT INTO DREAMLAND'.



I placed this on the outside of the jar and then filled it with fairy lights and iridescent tinsel bits and added a bow around the top.


I had a little trouble placing her, as she was larger than the jar, but I think she has turned out just fine.


I hope you are enjoying the new collection as much as I am and I will be back tomorrow with another new project using this fab collection.

We would love for you to come and share your projects with us over on the Facebook pages, using any of your Polkadoodles projects.

Polka Doodles Facebook Group
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Polka Doodles Store




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)