Sunday 16 July 2017

High Heels

I have waiting for a while now to use one the quirky images by Bloobel Stamps and this week I had the perfect opportunity to use one on a birthday card for a work colleague, who just loves her high heels.


The image is coloured with Copics with some clear sparkle pen on those hight heels.

Papers are from an awesome paper pad I found in B & M home stores for £2.99, bit of a bargain for a 12 x 12 24 page collection and they are great quality paper too.

I finished with a strip of diamonds an some flowers.

Challenges Entered:-

Angies Digital Stamps - Red/White & Blue
Come and Get It - 2 or more designer papers
Glitter n Sparkle - ATG
Pile it On - Primary Colours
Challenge up your Life - Colour Challenge
Seize the Birthday - Red, White & You
Naughty or Nice - If the shoe Fits


8 comments:

  1. This is such fun, Julie, I'll bet your colleague will love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and beautiful colouring. I also like the layout and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love how cute it is! Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love a bargain too - haven't seen these papers before, I must keep an eye out for them! Love this image - and the colours and layout are so on-trend! Thanks for entering our anything goes challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digi, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, that's kind of how I look in heels that high, too! :D Love the colours and style of this. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)