Tuesday 16 January 2018

DC Love and Kisses

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge time and as usual it is ANYTHING GOES, but this week the team are all loved up.

I used the adorable 'Cupid' from Work & Play 9 - Love & Kisses and coloured her with Copics and Graph it markers.


I also used some of the lovely new dies from Polkadoodles.

Fluffy Clouds
Stitched & Pierced Nested Circles
Hello Sentiment

Finally I used the Doodle Border stamp to edge my card.

I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations over on the challenge blog.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-

Polkadoodles Facebook Group
Digi Choosday Facebook Group
Polkadoodles Store
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Polkadoodles Challenge Blog
Challenges Entered:-


6 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo, Julie! Really gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Julie! Such great colouring! I love that border stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is amazing! I love the color combo and your coloring is beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and that border is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation and design...LOVE your coloring xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)