Friday 20 April 2018

Ruby Sweet

So here is my final card for the new release at Polkadoodles, the beautiful 'Ruby Sweet'.

I have made a simple easel card for her, in Red and Gold.


She is of course coloured with my trust Copics.  I used a die for the red bow and just added a few tiny red flowers and a Dream Sentiment, I think she is dreaming of Mr Right!!



I think you will agree Ruby is a beauty and so lovely to colour, I am looking forward to seeing more of Ruby this year.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-

Polkadoodles Facebook Group
Digi Choosday Facebook Group
Polkadoodles Store
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Polkadoodles Challenge Blog

Challenges Entered:

Craftaholics r us - ATG
Crafty Creations - ATG
Creative Moments - ATG
Crafty Addicts - ATG
Creates & Makes - ATG
Fussy & Fancy - Add a die Cut (Ribbon)
.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely !! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and such a sweet image
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card. love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)