Sunday 13 May 2018

Bubble Fairies

Today I had a go at making bubbles, with  home made stencil and my ink pads.

I used white, Pink and Blue inks on a black background.  I also used a white pencil around the edges and to create a shine effect.

All the stamps are by Lavinia Stamps.


I used  light blue embossing powder on the sentiment and added some glitter dots and stripes.

Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Just us Girls - Stencils
Sweet Stamping - Magic/Myth & Fantasy






7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this! What a brilliant idea, I love the thought of the tiny fairies trapped in the bubbles...and so effective too!
    Thanks for entering our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic effect you have achieved on this beauty! I love the bubbles with the fairies inside. The addition of the white pencil is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, the added white on the bubbles is perfect and the fairies too! Thanks for linking up this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bubbles are brilliant! I love this card,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bubbles are great! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again. Still a beautiful card Julie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)